- Suede Double monk strap dress shoe
- Leather alternative lining
- Sole Is Made To Look Like Leather But It's Made from rubber For Comfort With The Classic Look Of Leather Sole Shoes
- With Cap Toe Design Shoes
The monk strap shoe was originally designed to be a dressier and more durable alternative to the sandals worn by monks across Europe. Essentially a work shoe, the first monk straps were made of durable leathers and featured a cap toe to provide additional protection. That is the origin of the style but they’ve come a long way since then. With thease Brooklyn Brothers Shoes we have created a double monk strap with the classic cap toe. the first double monk strap in the Brooklyn Brothers Refined Dress Collection is versatile enough to wear with a suit, jeans and everything in between.
- Be the first to review this product